For teachers at organizations with Remind Hub.
When your school upgrades to Remind Hub, your administrator has the option to create accounts for teachers. If your administrator decides to do this, you'll receive an email from Remind with a login link that will enable you to access your rostered account. Once you log in, you'll automatically see all of the rostered classes that the administrator made you the owner or co-owner of so you can send messages that will help your students and parents stay informed about what is happening in your classes and school. Follow the steps below to access your rostered account and take advantage of your new messaging tools!
This article contains the following sections:
Claim your account and confirm your contact information
- Check your email and open the message from Remind. Check your SPAM folder if it is not in your inbox. Click Complete your account in the email you received.
- Select whether or not you have used Remind before.
- If you have used Remind before, click Yes, I have and enter your existing username and password. Remind will link your existing Remind account with the one the school created. You'll still be able to access all of your pre-existing classes and contacts in your account. Skip to Step 6.
- If you have not used Remind before, continue to Step 4.
- If you do not have a Remind account yet, select No, I am new to Remind, and then create a password.
- Remind will send you an email with a 4-digit confirmation code. Enter the confirmation code to verify your device.
- Optional: Enter your phone number to connect it to your Remind account. Click Send code and check your phone for the code. Enter the code on the screen to confirm your phone number. You can click Skip this step if you do not want to receive Remind messages via text.
- Click Turn on notifications on the next prompt to allow the school to send you messages in the manner you prefer.
- Your new rostered classes will be marked as NEW.
If you have any unused or out-of-date classes, you can archive those by clicking on the three dots to the right of the class, and selecting Archive class.
Once you have made your selections, click Finish.
Now you can review the classes the school added you to under Classes Owned. You can send messages to and receive messages from your class participants via the notification method you chose.
We highly recommend you download the Remind app as it is an easy way to receive and send messages.
Other helpful resources on Remind
- How do I merge duplicate accounts?
- How do I change my message notification settings?
- How do I change my profile?
- How do I set my office hours?
- How can I manage my class participants messaging one another?
- How do I add a co-owner to my class?
- How do I remove participants from my class?