You can make another person a co-owner of your class. As a co-owner, they will have the same capabilities as you. This means that they can manage the class participant list, send announcements or chat messages to participants as well as change the class settings.
In order to add another owner to your class, they must first be a participant in your class. Once you have ensured they are a participant, you can follow the instructions below to give them co-ownership of your class.
- Select the class under the Classes Owned section of the dashboard.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Scroll down until you get to the Class owners section, and click Add class owner.
- Choose the person from the pop-up list of eligible co-owners and click Add.
- Click on the class under the Owned section of your app.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Tap Add class owner.
- Choose the person you want to give class ownership to from the list.
Note: If the person you are adding can only receive messages via text, they will need to download the app, or log in via web to send out announcements. Class owners cannot see each other's participant chats, but they can send each other messages. Also, once you add a co-owner to your class, you will not be able to remove them. They will have to remove themselves.
If you have any trouble adding an owner to your class, check out our FAQ for troubleshooting.