For administrators with a Remind Hub.
Via the New Message icon, you can send announcements and initiate individual or group conversations with members of your school or district. You can send messages by role to teachers, parents, students and administrators.
- Click on the New message button located on the upper left-hand side of the dashboard.
- Select Message.
- Search for a particular district, school, or class to send a message to, and/or select specific people to receive your message.
Use the following features below to enhance your message:
- Translate: After typing your message, click the globe icon to bring up the translate menu, which has over 90 languages.
- If your organization has the preferred language translations feature activated, please click here to learn more about how you can send a translated message.
- Drag and drop: Easily drag and drop files, such as photos or documents, from your computer and attach them to your message.
- Add to your message: Link Google Drive, Google Classroom, Microsoft OneDrive, and other apps to your Remind account to access additional content that you can attach to your message.
- Schedule: To schedule your message to be sent at a later date and time, click the clock icon, and select a specific date and time. You can use the scheduling feature only for schools and classes.
View announcements you have sent to groups within your school such as Everyone, Parents, Teachers and Students. By clicking into one of these message threads, you’re able to see the message history sent to this group. Clicking New announcement at the bottom of the message thread will allow you to send a message to the group or individual.
View individual and group conversations in the conversations section. Conversations are listed in showing your most recent conversations at the top. Click on a conversation to view message history and click message and the message queue will appear.
Note: In order to send a districtwide message via web or app, all schools linked to your district must have Remind Hub. Also, our preferred language translation feature is not available for auto messaging at this time.