With Remind, you can send photos and other files as part of your messages. To send an attachment, select the file type you would like to include. While using the app, you can browse photos from your camera roll, or take a photo in real time.
- The available characters for an announcement will drop because the file will be sent as a link to text subscribers.
- You can only attach one file at a time.
- You can attach any type of file under 10MB (PDF, .doc, .mp4, .gif, .png, .jpeg, etc) from web.
- On the mobile app, you can attach one photo per message.
If you have the app on your phone, you can also record and attach voice clips. These will be sent the same way as other file attachments.
- Compose a message
- Tap the microphone icon
- Press the red record button to start and stop recording.
- Each voice clip can be up to 20 seconds. If you're happy with your message, click "Attach." To replay your message before sending it, click the blue play button. If you want to redo your voice clip, press the "x" to go back.
- Send your message as usual!