For administrators and teachers with Remind Hub.
Our message composer provides you with a full screen to draft and send out messages to your community members!
There are two ways to send a message:
Option 1 - Click New message on the top left and select Message or Urgent Message.
Option 2 - Select the Messages tab for a district, school, or class. Then click the New announcement button in the bottom center of the dashboard.
We'll then redirect you to a full-page composer where you can:
- Click the pencil icon to select recipients.
- Type your message in the message box.
- Select the plus sign icon to attach a file or photo, or add content from an integrated app.
- Choose the translate symbol to translate the message.
- Click Send or select the clock icon to schedule the message for a future date.
- For Remind Hub users only - Click on the eye icon to preview what your message will look like as a text if it is over 600 characters.