For administrators with a Remind plan.
The overview tab is where you can monitor the overall communication activity in your district or school.
- Overall Usage Stats: The top of your overview tab contains a summary of how many teachers across your district sent announcements to students and parents in the past week. This is a great way to get a high-level pulse on how much communication is going out and how many students/families it is reaching!
- Active schools (district page): At the district level, the overview page will show your most active schools in the last week! You can download an export of this information that shows a summary of communication rates for all schools over the the past week, month, or year.
- Active teachers (school page): At the school level, the overview page will show your most active teachers in the last week. You can download an export of this information that shows a breakdown of communication rates for all staff over the the past week, month, or year.
- Messages: The chart at the bottom of the page will show how many messages were delivered on Remind over the past week, and the headline above the bar graph will show you how many messages were sent in the past day. By clicking on the graph, you'll be taken to the messages tab where you can view more in-depth statistics on messages and total active users across your network. To learn more about different types of messages, visit the Messages section of our help center.
- Announcements: On the right hand side of the overview tab, you will see a feed of sample of teacher announcements sent across your school or district. You are able to see the class to which the messages are being sent out to as well as the teacher/admin sending the message.
Tips: Use the Overview tab to see what types of announcements teachers are sending and to highlight effective or creative messages! This is a great way to learn and develop creative ways to deliver information.
As an administrator, you can use the active schools/teachers chart and exports to measure the most active teachers on Remind. Identify trends by comparing the impact of overall family and community engagement rates across classrooms to tracking student data such as student achievement, attendance, etc.
You can use the compare the total message rates presented at the top of this page to previous weeks to see a change in communication, or to create goals around how many announcements your teachers can send within a given period of time.