For administrators with a Remind plan.
Every school and district is unique and will have different needs regarding their specific rollout of Remind. We've identified the key steps that will help ensure your rollout plan is as smooth and effective as can be. We've suggested the who, what, and when, but please make sure to tailor these steps to your school or district's specific needs. Links for related resources in italics can be found at the bottom.
Rollout resources guides to:
- Set up your organization
- Roster with Remind (Rostering)
- Activate Canvas (LMS)
- Activate Schoology (LMS)
- Set up auto messaging (Advanced messaging)
- Message a custom list of students or parents (Advanced messaging)
- Customize auto messages (Advanced messaging)
- Train staff members
- Inform your community Remind is coming to their school!