For Remind Hub district administrators who completed a Clever sync.
The district administrator in charge of your sync will be notified via email whenever a sync is placed on hold.
This article contains the following sections:
Remind holds syncs that will significantly impact your data. This is an opportunity to review the data removals to ensure they're expected. You'll see this hold type whenever Clever syncs are updated during the semester and year-end changes, such as removing people and classes and changing source IDs.
- If you don't expect the changes, contact your SIS administrator or Clever Support to help undo the removals in Clever. Once you've addressed the issue, click Check for new Clever data, and confirm the action on the next screen by clicking Yes, continue.
- If you expect the data removals, click Confirm removals.
This hold is caused for two reasons:
- Students have six or more guardians associated with them.
- Some people in your data have the "emergency" or "secondary" contact type in Clever.
We don’t recommend creating accounts for emergency or secondary contacts. We also don't recommend creating an account for people who should not receive messages about students.
- If you need to filter out emergency and secondary contacts from your data shared with Remind, you can contact your SIS administrator or Clever Support.
- Once you've removed emergency and secondary contacts from your data shared with Remind, click Check for new Clever data, and then click Yes, Continue on the school's SIS sync report. Remind will process the sync immediately.
Your Clever sync will be placed on hold if Remind cannot connect with Clever.
- Check your settings in Clever. Make sure of the following:
- Once you've addressed the above, click I fixed it on the school's SIS sync report. Remind will attempt to reconnect with Clever and process the sync immediately.