Our service is built for educators, so all features and wording on the site will be related to teachers, but anyone can sign up to use it. Whether you have a club, sports team, PTO/PTA, or any other organization you are welcome to give Remind a try!
As long as your messages are centered around schedule changes, important reminders, tips & trivia, motivational messages etc, it's a-ok to use Remind. We like to "remind" everyone not to solicit sales using our service.
Check out our Activity Leads page on our Resources site to learn how other organizers outside of the classroom are using Remind.
Here are steps we suggest to get started:
- Sign up as a teacher or parent in the Remind app or on remind.com
- Create a class for everyone to join
- Create a class for each group you will be messaging like parents and players.
- Plan to share Remind at the next meeting so everyone can get on board and join. Need help? Here are some tips.
- Have a co-lead or assistant coach? Make sure they are added as an owner so they can also send out messages!