For administrators with Remind Hub.
Here's how to get started as a school or district administrator in Remind.
This article contains the following sections:
- Set up your Remind account
- Get familiar with your admin dashboard
- Send your first message
If you're new to Remind, access your administrator account with your official school email address.
If you already have an account with Remind, you'll still need to log in with your official school email address. You can merge your duplicate accounts, and choose your preferred email address. If you don't have administrator access with your school email, please ask one of your current Remind Hub administrators to give you admin access.
Set up your Remind account
- Open the email in your school inbox from Remind and click Activate account.
- Create your password.
- Input your official school email address and click Continue.
- If you’re having trouble finding the email, log in via Remind.com.
- If you want to Sign up with Google, please be sure to use your official school email address account.
Get familiar with your administrator dashboard
As an administrator, you'll have access to community engagement statistics and advanced controls to help manage your community—all from one place. Learn more about what you can do through your administrator dashboard here.
Send your first message
- Watch this video to learn how to send schoolwide messages on Remind.
- Learn how to reach your entire district with just one message.
- Learn about the different types of messages you can send on Remind.
- Send a translated message to reach your community members in their home language.