If you recently changed your phone number, the new owner of your old number may have sent those messages. Once you update your contact information with your current phone number, only you will receive and send messages.
Confirm that your account only has your current cell phone number and remove any old, recycled cell phone numbers.
On your computer (remind.com):
1. Click on your name in the upper left of the web when you are signed in.
2. Click on Communication.
3. Check which cell phone numbers you see listed on that page.
1. Click on the icon of a person in the top left.
2. Click on the gear icon in the top right.
3. Click on Account Settings.
4. Check which cell phone number is listed on that page.
On Android device:
1. Click on the three vertical dots in the top right.
2. Click on Account.
3. Click on the gear icon in the top right.
4. Click on My settings.
5. Check which cell phone number is listed on that page.
If all of your contact information is accurate on all your devices, please contact support for additional help.
Note: Always keep your Remind account up-to-date with your most recent contact information, and notify your organization if your phone number and/or email changes. This will ensure you will receive messages intended for you, and will also prevent someone else from gaining access to your account.