For administrators with a School and District plan.
Below are the different ways you can request message history.
Note: Make sure there is an active email address linked to your Remind account, as message history and any message history requests will be sent via email.
Request your message history:
Group conversations and individual chats- Send a log of your group conversations and/or individual chats to your linked email by clicking on the three dots in the upper right hand side of the conversation feed. From the list, select email message history. An email containing the message history will be sent via email linked to your Remind account as a PDF attachment.
Class announcements- Send a log of your class announcements history, by clicking on your account icon in the top left hand corner. Click on account and then click on download records. Select the class in which you would like to export a PDF of announcements from. Select the start and end date and click export and an email will be sent to the email linked to your Remind account.
Message history permission by role:
- Request message history from other participants- You are unable to request message history from other participants
- Requests for your message history- If your school administrator would like to receive a log of your announcements and/or individual and group messages, they will be prompted to ask for your permission or they can retrieve them by asking a district administrator. You will receive an email requesting permission for your announcements and/or 2 way chats. Your district administrator will be able to instantly retrieve your message history.
- Request message history from school members- Request message history from members of your school community by either selecting the box to the left of their name under the People tab in your admin dashboard, or by clicking the three dots to the right of their name and selecting get message history. A pop up window will appear with the option to request class announcements and/or individual and group messages. After selecting your request, click next and select the dates of the message history you would like to retrieve. Select request message history and an email will be sent to the individual participant to confirm or deny your request. Once the request has been confirmed, you will receive the message history via email.
- Request message history for members of your school community by clicking request from district administrator. Your district administrator will receive a message where they can grant permission to send message history to your email.
- Get message history from other participants- As a district administrator, you’re able to retrieve message history from any participant linked to your district plan. You can receive message history logs by clicking on the three dots next to a participants name and selecting get message history. An email with PDFs containing the message history will be sent to the email linked to your Remind account.
If you need any further support on requesting message history, or for special requests, please contact our support team.