For administrators with Remind Hub.
Your Settings tab in your administrator dashboard is where you can add or view all administrators for your organization on Remind.
Feature Deep Dive
- District administrators: See the members in your community who have district administrator level accounts and add and remove users with district-level administrator accounts.
- School administrators: See the members in your community who have school administrator accounts and add and remove users with school-level administrator accounts.
- Billing: Manage your organization's billing contact information and add a credit card. For more information on billing see: How do I manage my organization's Remind Hub?
- SIS Sync: Manage syncing your SIS to Remind either through Direct Sync via SFTP or Clever. For more information on SIS sync see: What is my SIS sync report?
- Integrated apps or auto messaging : For administrators with premium features through Remind Hub! To learn more, please contact your Remind account manager or Remind support.
Tips: Add secretaries, assistant principals and other building leaders who manage school wide communication as school administrators. Keep district administrators to a minimum to maintain security and reduce confusion. Learn more on adding and removing administrators.