You can see whether the announcements you send are successfully delivered to all the people you send them to. To see the message summary for an announcement you've sent, click the header of the announcement.
The message summary will show you the following:
- Sent: The total number of people the message was sent to
- Read: The % of people who read your message after receiving it. This includes people who receive messages on their phone, either by push notification or text message.
- Delivered: The % of people who successfully received your message. This includes people who receive messages on their phone, either by push notification or text message, or via email.
- Errors: The % of people who experienced delivery errors.
- No contact information: The number of people the message was not sent to because they don't have any contact information on Remind. Note that these people are not included in the sent count at the top of the message summary, because messages cannot be sent to people without contact information.
If your announcement was sent to fewer than 250 people, you can click into a section of the message summary to see the names of the individuals who fall into that category.
If your announcement was sent to more than 250 people, you can download a list of people with errors and a list of people with no contact information. A CSV file containing names and error reasons will be sent to the email address associated with your Remind account.