|For Hub district administrators.
After your organization has created and released classes for teachers via an SIS sync, they must log in to their Remind account and accept their new classes. We know teachers may sometimes forget to take this extra step, so we've made it possible for you to claim classes for them from your district dashboard.
To claim classes:
- Log in to your Remind account on the web.
- Select your district from the left panel.
- Click the SIS sync tab and scroll to the Class Class Status section.
- Check the box for the school whose classes you want to claim, or click the top box to select all.
- Click the Claim X classes button on the top right.
- Confirm you want to claim the classes and refresh the page to see the changes. Teachers won't receive an email notifying them you've claimed their classes. Instead, they'll see their rostered classes under the Classes owned section the next time they log in to their account.
It may take at least an hour for you to see the changes. Please make sure to refresh. If you notice you still can't claim some classes, please get in touch with our support team. This could happen if the assigned class owner manually created an under-13 student account in the past or due to changes in the rostering data. We'll help fix their account.