To obtain a list of your class participants:
- Sign in to your Remind account.
- Click on your name, which is located on the top-left corner of your dashboard.
- Select Account settings from the dropdown menu.
- Click Message history from the list of options from the navigation menu on the left.
- Under the Participants section, choose click Export to have a list of all your class participants sent to you.
- If you want to get a list of participants for a particular class, click the downward arrow under Class, and select the class from the drop-down menu.
When you open your message history PDF, you will see a list of the dates indicating when you sent messages, the classes to which you sent the messages, the number of recipients for each message as well as the actual message you sent.
Note 1: If you do not see your message history in your inbox, check your Spam or Junk folder.
Note 2: On the message history page, you will see an Exporting user data section. Clicking export data does not send you your message history. Instead, this is a GDPR requirement that enables you to port your data to another company if necessary.
Note 3: You can only obtain announcement message history via your Remind account online, not via the app.