For teachers, parents, and students.
From your Remind dashboard:
- Click on your name located on the upper left-hand corner of the dashboard.
- Select Account settings.
- Choose App integrations from the list of options on the left side of the screen
- Scroll down until you see Google Drive, hover your cursor over Google Drive, and click Connect.
- Enter the email address or phone number you use for your Google Drive account in the pop-up box.
- Click Next.
- Click Allow to give Remind access to your Google Classroom course work, grades, and classes.
After connecting Google Classroom to Remind, you will remain logged into the app, and you will be able to access and attach files to your messages without ever leaving Remind.