For all teachers connected to an organization with the Remind Plan.
After your administrator has enabled video integrations for your organization, from your Remind dashboard:
- Click on your name located on the upper left corner of the dashboard.
- Select Account settings.
- Choose App integrations from the navigation menu on the left.
- Scroll down until you see Zoom.
- Hover your cursor over Zoom and click Connect.
- Enter the email address or phone number you use for your Zoom account in the pop-up box, and then click Next.
- Click Authorize to give Remind access to your Zoom account.
To complete the enabling process for Zoom within Remind, you may have to approve the Remind app in your Zoom account via the permission settings on the marketplace admin dashboard.
After connecting Zoom to Remind, you will remain logged into the app, and you will be able to create a maximum of 100 new meetings via API within 24 hours. Once you have reached this limit, you will no longer see the option to share a new meeting from the message composer; you will only see the option to share existing meetings.