|For all teachers connected to an organization with Remind Hub.|
You can connect Google Meet to your Remind account after your administrator has enabled video integrations for your organization. From your Remind dashboard:
- Click on your name located in the upper left-hand corner of the dashboard.
- Select Account settings.
- Choose App integrations from the navigation menu on the left and scroll down until you see Google Meet.
- Hover your cursor over Google Meet and click Sign in with Google.
- Enter the email address or phone number you use for your Google account in the pop-up box, and then click Next.
- Click Allow to link your Google Meet account to Remind.
After connecting Google Meet to Remind, you will remain logged into the app, and you can create and attach a new meeting link (which will include a meeting dial-in number, link, and phone number) to your messages without ever leaving Remind. Also, every time you click on the Google Meet integration, Remind will create a new meeting on your calendar.