For all teachers connected to an organization with the Remind Plan.
After your administrator has enabled video integrations for your organization, from your Remind dashboard:
- Click on your name located on the upper left corner of the dashboard.
- Select Account settings.
- Choose App integrations from the navigation menu on the left.
- Scroll down until you see Google Meet.
- Hover your cursor over Google Meet and click Connect.
- Enter the email address or phone number you use for your Google account in the pop-up box, and then click Next.
After connecting Google Meet to Remind, you will remain logged into the app, and you can create and attach a new meeting link (which will include a meeting dial-in number, link, and phone number) to your messages without ever leaving Remind. Also, every time you click on the Google Meet integration, Remind will create a new meeting on your calendar.