|For all teachers connected to an organization with Remind Hub.
You can connect Google Meet to your Remind account after your administrator has enabled video integrations for your organization. From your Remind dashboard:
- Click on your name located in the upper left-hand corner of the dashboard.
- Select Account settings.
- Choose App integrations from the navigation menu on the left and scroll down until you see Google Meet.
- Hover your cursor over Google Meet and click Sign in with Google.
- Enter the email address or phone number you use for your Google account in the pop-up box, and then click Next.
- Click Allow to link your Google Meet account to Remind.
After connecting Google Meet to Remind, you will remain logged into the app, and you can create and attach a new meeting link (which will include a meeting dial-in number, link, and phone number) to your messages without ever leaving Remind. Also, every time you click on the Google Meet integration, Remind will create a new meeting on your calendar.