|For all Remind users
To ensure your Remind account's safety, privacy, and security, we may need you to verify your identity using your password and a four-digit confirmation code.
If you'd prefer to review text instructions or use a screen reader, please open the following section:
Confirming your email or phone number
To ensure the safety, privacy, and security of your Remind account, we may require you to verify your identity using your password and a four-digit confirmation code. We’ll send the code to the email or phone number you used to sign up with Remind anytime the contact information linked to your account changes.
This article contains the following sections:
- We'll ask for a confirmation code when you...
- How to resend a confirmation code
- Troubleshooting tips
We'll ask for a confirmation code when you...
- Change your password
- When you log into your Remind account from a new phone or computer
- Haven't verified your Remind account in the last 90 days
- Add a new phone number or email address to your Remind account
- Try logging in with your email address or phone number you haven't verified.
How to resend a confirmation code
- Log in to Remind.com.
- Click your name.
- Click Account settings.
- Select Notification preferences.
- Click Resend email to send a code to your email.
- Click Resend code to send a code to your phone number.
- Please check your spam/junk/quarantine folder for your confirmation code email.
- Please wait 10 minutes for a code to be received. You'll have 15 minutes to enter the code once received.
- If it has been longer than 10 minutes and you still haven't received a confirmation code, please retry resetting your password.
- If you have reconfirm your account repeatedly, please ensure that you're not sharing your browser or phone with another Remind user.