For administrators with Remind Hub.
Getting ready to lead a training session about Remind? We've got you covered.
Before the session...
- Inform your teachers that Remind is coming to their school! You can use these templates or craft your own message.
- Make a copy of the Remind training presentation.
- Make a copy of the Remind training presentation talking points
This slide deck is designed to walk attendees through what Remind is, accessing Remind, Remind features, and Remind best practices. By the end they should feel confident sending a message in Remind for different audiences and purposes.
- Customize the slides with your school or district information.
- Slide 1: Name of school or district
- Slide 16 and 17: Remove these slides if your district/school has not purchased Voice Calling
- Slide 25: Personalize with date of notification (remove if your school/district didn't create accounts for parents & students)
- Before the session ask participants to:
- Log in to Remind and follow any prompts before the session
- Bring laptops to the session
Presentation talking points
This is a slide-by-slide breakdown of talking points for the Remind training presentation. This version of the presentation will take about 45 minutes, but feel free to customize your session with additional walkthroughs, demos, or discussions.
*Note slide notes are also include in the speaker notes section of each slide in the presentation deck
Premium training offerings*
The Customer Education Team at Remind is proud to offer premium training options that support your entire staff through interactive learning experiences. We offer these personalized training sessions as online live webinars. To learn more, please review our Webinar Training options. If you would like more information, or to discuss pricing, please contact your Customer Service Manager or email@example.com.
*Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, in-person training is temporarily unavailable.