For administrators with Remind Hub.
Getting ready to lead a training session about Remind? Need training materials to share with your staff and with your parents? We've got you covered.
This article includes information about:
- Remind Help Center
- Admin & Teacher Onboarding Guides
- The Learning Center
- Teacher/Staff training presentation
- Parent and Student training materials
- Premium training offerings
Remind Help Center
This should be the first place you go whenever you have a question about how to do something in Remind. The articles have step-by-step instructions with lots of screenshots. You can reach the Help Center from:
- "Get help" in Account settings online or in the phone apps.
- Remind.com website pages, at the bottom, in the Resources section.
Admin & Teacher Onboarding Guides
These are a great place to start. Please share these onboarding materials with your Remind administrators and teachers.
The Learning Center
Once administrators and teachers are connected to your Remind Hub district/school/organization, they can access our Learning Center to complete online courses and access other learning materials. Once you've logged into your Remind account from the computer, click on your name and then "Learning Center" and sign in for a free account to access our content.
The Learning Center contains online courses, access to register for live webinars, and recordings for our Basics Training and Best Practices webinars.
To learn more, and to learn how to access our Learning Center, please check out this article: What is the Learning Center?
Teacher/Staff training presentation
We have created a Google Slides presentation that you can download and customize.
Before the session, we recommend that you:
- Inform your teachers and staff that Remind is coming! You can use these templates or craft your own message.
- Make a copy of the Hub Training Deck for Districts and Schools.
- Or, make a copy of the Hub Training Deck for Organizations.
- Ask participants to log in to Remind and follow any prompts before the session.
- Ask participants to bring laptops to the session.
These slide decks are designed to walk attendees through what Remind is, accessing Remind, Remind features, and Remind best practices. By the end, they should feel confident sending a message in Remind for different audiences and purposes.
- Customize the slides with your district/school/organization information. Feel free to add or remove content to fit your needs. Be sure that you:
- Add the name of your district/school/organization to the title slide.
- Remove Voice Call slides if you have not purchased this feature.
- Be sure to use presenter view so that you can see speaker notes.
- The presentation will take approximately 45 minutes, but feel free to customize your session with additional walk-throughs, demos, or discussions.
- You might also want to cut the training into smaller pieces to accommodate scheduling.
Parent and Student training materials
We've created materials to teach your parents and students how to use their Remind accounts. You can send parents a link to the onboarding guide or lead a live or online training session for parents or students.
- Parent Onboarding Guide
- Onboarding presentations require that you make a copy, and then you can customize and share them:
Premium training offerings
The Customer Education Team at Remind is proud to offer premium training options that support your entire staff through interactive learning experiences. We offer these personalized training sessions as online live webinars. To learn more, please review our Webinar Training options. If you want more information or to discuss pricing, please contact your Customer Service Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.