If a student does not submit material for their sessions, and a tutor wishes to utilize additional content or resources, they are welcome to do so, given that tutors abide by appropriate intellectual property laws and guidelines.
Remind provides a sample of curated content tutors can use for sessions with students. This content is intended to be supplemental, not comprehensive; tutors are encouraged to utilize their own expertise and their knowledge of individual student goals and state standards to create session plans and materials.
This curated content can be found in the Tutor Dropbox.
The below is a list of external vendors that provide content tutors may find useful for their sessions. Remind has no control or influence on the information provided by any of the following vendors:
- Teachers Pay Teachers - A marketplace for teachers to exchange instructional materials and access easy-to-use digital tools with a database of material that can be filtered by subject, grade level, cost, and standards.
- Math Drills - A free source for mathematics worksheets sorted by popularity and topic.
- Teacher Vision - A subscription-based service that includes printables, lesson plans, graphic organizers, quizzes, worksheets, literature guides, videos, and images created by curriculum designers, education publishers, and educators.
- We Are Teachers - An online media brand for educators with free access to printable worksheets that can be filtered by grade level and topic.
- HippoCampus - A free, core academic web site with videos, animation, and simulations on general education subjects and mathematics geared to middle-school and high-school teachers and students.
- Blooket - A free interactive learning quiz site for one on one or small groups.
- K5 Learning - A free source for reading, writing, and mathematics worksheets for Kindergarten through 5th grade levels.
- E-reading Worksheets - A free source for reading and writing worksheets.
- Kahoot - A quiz and learning game site that allows educators to create their own or use pre-made quizzes for classrooms and tutoring sessions. There are various subscription levels with different limits and access.
- Khan Academy - A source of practice worksheets and programs tied to grade level and core standards.