*Please keep in mind that the availability schedule a tutor sets for the future will be their general schedule, once the start date they select has passed. Their previous general availability will no longer be active after that date. Tutors may be booked for sessions during this time frame with notification at least the day prior
- Open the Remind app or login to Remind on your laptop.
- After logging into Remind, navigate to the left menu bar and click on ‘Tutor dashboard” or go to the Availability link here
- Click “Set Upcoming Schedule” if you already have an active schedule
- Proceed with setting your availability for each day Monday through Sunday.
- This can be done by setting the start time in the left drop down menu and the end time in the right drop down menu for each day.
- If you would like to set multiple timeframes within one day, please click the ‘Add hours button above the right drop down menu.
- If you would like to set a max daily number of sessions, you can do so using the same functionality as when you set your general availability above.
- Once you have your availability complete, please click the “Set Availability” button at the bottom of the page to save your availability. Be sure to double check the Effective date of your future availability schedule.
- Once you save and name your availability, you will be able to see your current and future availabilities on the availability tab. The availability schedule that is active will have a colored button next to it. They will look like:
- Once the effective date for your future availability has started, your future availability will overwrite your general availability.
- If you have students scheduled that are no longer on your new availability, please reach out to the Remind Support team to ensure that they are rescheduled. Parents and students do not receive a notification if a tutor's availability changes.