Disclaimer: If your tutoring sessions are subsidized by a School, District, or Educational Organization, some schedule functionality may be disabled. If you do not have the following options, please reach out to the organization purchasing tutoring on your behalf.
Scheduling additional sessions
When you sign up for tutoring directly, you will select your weekly session time immediately. If you need to change the time of your sessions, please follow the steps outlined on the How to Reschedule a Session article. However, you may also wish to add additional sessions to your weekly session, or you may wish to add one-off sessions.
You may add additional sessions at any time, though the first instance must be at least 26 hours in advance to ensure your tutor is able to prepare for the session. Additionally, sessions scheduled through the Remind application can only begin at the top of an hour. If you need to have a session begin at any other time, you must have Remind Support schedule the session for you.
Add additional weekly sessions:
- Sign in to your Remind account
- Navigate to the Tutoring Plan that will be adding sessions
- Click on "Edit recurring sessions"
- Select the desired frequency of the additional sessions
- Select the day and time for your additional sessions
- Select the date you would like to start your sessions
- Select confirm
You’ll receive a confirmation email once your session has been booked.
Add additional one-off sessions:
- Sign in to your Remind account and click on the "Remind Tutoring" header
- Navigate to the Tutoring Plan that will be adding a session
- Click on "Add sessions"
- Select "Just once" under Frequency
- Select the day and time for your session
- If your tutor does not have availability at this session time, you have the option to send them a request or match with a different tutor for the one-off session