Parents and students may reach out to you through Remind in order to have you assist them with schedule adjustments, refunds, or other requests they can accomplish independently.
If a parent or student reaches out to you for one of the following actions, please provide them with the link to the Families and students section of the Help Center.
- Scheduling additional one-off tutoring sessions
- Updating or Cancelling a single tutoring session
- Updating or Cancelling a tutoring plan with multiple sessions
- Updating the duration of a single or recurring session to 40 or 60 minutes
- Requesting a session or tutoring plan happen at a different time
- Refunds for updated or cancelled sessions
Depending on the request, outreach sent on behalf of parents or students may not be sufficient to achieve resolution and may result in Remind asking for the parent or student to reach out to us directly.
If they have additional questions or requests, please have them send Remind a message directly using the Get Help option within their Remind application.