This article contains the following sections:
At Remind, we aim to provide the best Tutoring experience for our students, parents, and coaches. We do understand that sometimes you may have questions regarding assignments, technical issues or even account issues. We have outlined in this guide the best way to contact us so that we can resolve any issues within a timely manner.
Message threads are for communication between you and your coach. This is where you can share homework, syllabus, or post any school-related topics or questions you would like to discuss during your session. Your coach will also use this thread to share any feedback with you after your session.
Your parents or guardians can also provide your coach with any helpful information or suggestions that will help you reach your academic goals.
Note: Please do not use your message thread for scheduling, cancellation or account issues.
Scheduling, Cancellation, or Account Issues
If ever you need to reach out for assistance with scheduling, rescheduling, canceling, or any account issues, reach out to Remind through the Get Help option. It typically takes a few business hours to receive a response. Please see below on how to use the Get Help option on your desktop or mobile device.
Steps for desktop
- Sign in to your Remind account.
- Click the Tutoring dashboard on the left hand navigation bar.
- Select Get Help in the top right corner.
- Fill out the Get Help form and submit.
- Make sure to completely fill out the form with a detailed explanation of the issue.
- Please make sure to provide the name of the student you need assistance with.
Someone will be in touch shortly!
Steps for mobile devices
- Select your message thread from the left hand navigation bar, underneath your Tutoring dashboard.
- Select the information button in the top right corner.
- On the next screen you will see the option for “Get Help”.
- Select the best option for assistance.
- submit your request on the following form.
During the time of your tutoring sessions, we understand that you may run into some technical issues. We want to make sure that we resolve those as quickly as possible so that you can get the most out of your session. In the event that you run into any technical issues while actively in a session, please reach out to us via our live chat option. Please follow the steps below to access a support team member.
- Click the Get live help icon on the top right corner of your session page.
- Best describe the technical issue you are having during the session in the l box that pops up in the bottom right corner of your screen.
From there, one of our customer care team members will assist you with your technical issue.
Thank you for choosing Remind Tutoring, we look forward to assisting you and your student.