For all users not connected to a school using Remind Hub.
Follow the easy steps below to create a Remind account on the web.
- Go to www.remind.com and click Sign up.
- Enter your phone number or email address, and then click Continue.
- You can also click Sign up Google to use your Google account to create an account.
- Enter the four-digit verification code we sent to your device and click Continue.
- Enter your name and a password for your account. Click Complete sign up.
- Accept the User Agreement, and select the role that best fits you.
- Add your phone number to your account, or click Skip this step.
- Create your first class by entering a class name and clicking Create.
- Alternatively, if you received a class code, you can click Join a class.
- Search for your organization, and click Save.
- If your school has the class approval feature turned on, you'll see a Request approval pop-up. Add a reason for the class in the Class purpose box, and click Request to create to submit your request to the school administrators. You'll receive an email when an administrator approves or denies your request.
- You can click I don't work at a school to bypass Step 8.