For teachers in an organization with the Remind plan.
After configuring your Canvas account, follow the instructions below to easily send Canvas assignments to your class participants via the Remind composer in Canvas.
- Log in to your Canvas account.
- Select the Send on Remind button located on the navigation menu for your course on the left.
- Click Connect to Remind.
- Log in with your Remind credentials.
- Click on the plus sign (+) on the Canvas icon on the Remind composer integrations list.
- Log in with your Canvas credentials.
- Find your course, and select the assignment you would like to link to your message.
- Compose and send your message.
How will recipients view Canvas assignments?
Recipients who have access to your Canvas course, can click on the assignment link from the Remind message. This will open their Canvas account (in the app or on web) as well as open the assignment. Individuals that do not have access in Canvas will not be able to open the assignment.
How can I quickly find Canvas assignments?
Use the search bar in your Remind message composer to quickly search for an assignment in any of your Canvas courses.
How many Canvas assignments can I view?
You can only view and select from the first thirty assignments for each of your courses.
Are the members of my Remind class the same as the members in my Canvas course?
If both Canvas and Remind are synced with your district’s SIS, the memberships should be the same. Note that in the Remind composer, you are still selecting the participants from your Remind classes, not your Canvas courses.