|For teachers, parents, and students.|
From your Remind dashboard:
- Click on your name located in the upper left-hand corner of the dashboard.
- Select Account settings.
- Choose App integrations from the left panel and scroll down until you see Google Drive.
- Hover your cursor over Google Drive and click Sign in with Google.
- Enter the email or phone number you use for your Google account in the pop-up box.
- Click Allow to give Remind access to your Google Drive account.
After connecting Google Drive to Remind, you'll remain logged into the app and be able to access and attach Google Drive files to your messages without ever leaving Remind.
Note: Be sure to set the sharing permissions for the file you want to send in Google Drive before you send it to Remind.