For administrators and teachers with a Remind plan.
Video integrations give you the ability to manage which video conferencing tools are available to your community on Remind, including Zoom*. In order to create Zoom* meetings, you must have a:
- Remind account that is associated to a school that has enabled the Zoom* integration
- Active Zoom* account
Connecting Zoom to your Remind account
- Create a Zoom* account if you do not have one already.
- Log into your Remind account via web, iOS, or Android.
- Click on your school from the Schools list.
- Click on the message composer icon.
- Select Message.
- Click your school.
- Click Continue.
- Select Zoom* from the list of app integration options on the right side of the composer.
- Sign into your Zoom* account, and complete all of the on-screen instructions.
- To complete the enabling process for Zoom within Remind, you may have to also approve the Remind app in your Zoom account via the permission settings on the marketplace admin dashboard.
Once you have connected your Remind account to Zoom*, you can instantly create meetings or share scheduled meetings. Remind shares the Zoom* meeting link (along with the dial-in information) to your meeting participants.
Uninstalling the Zoom app
To disconnect your Zoom* account from Remind:
- Log into your Remind account.
- Click on your name (located on the left-side of the dashboard), and select Account Settings.
- Select App integrations.
- Under the Connected to Remind section of the page, place your cursor on Zoom* and click the Disconnect button that pops up on the screen.
To uninstall Remind from your Zoom* account:
- Log into Zoom Marketplace.
- Click the Manage tab (located on the top-right side of the page).
- Select Installed Apps (left-hand side of the page).
- Click Uninstall for the Remind app.
- Confirm the dialogue and click OK.
If you need assistance with connecting Zoom to your Remind account, please contact our Support Team. Our Support hours are Monday through Friday, 6:00 AM until 5:00 PM Pacific. We aim to respond to requests within 1 business day.
*Zoom integration is not yet available. It will be released soon.