For teachers in an organization with the Remind Hub.
Your administrator must first activate Schoology for your organization before you can configure your Schoology account. After your administrator confirms they have enabled Remind's Schoology integration, follow the instructions below to set up your account and access Remind from Schoology.
- Log in to your Schoology account.*
- Click on the course that you would like to add Remind to, and make sure you are in the Materials section.
- Click Add Materials.
- Select Add File/Link/External Tool from the menu options.
- Select External Tool.
- Select Remind from the Tool Provider drop-down menu.
- Note! If you do not see Remind as an option, that means that your administrator has not yet enabled Schoology for your organization. We recommend asking your administrator to activate Schoology for your organization.
- In the Title field, enter Remind.
- In the URL field, enter https://www.remind.com/LTI.
- Click Submit.
- You should now see Remind in your course materials.
- Finally, connect your Remind account. You will remain logged in as long as you're logged in to Remind online.
You are all set up! Now you can use Remind to message your classes and share content without leaving Schoology!
*Tip: If you can only use Google Chrome to access Schoology, copy and paste the following links in to separate windows, and switch the Default setting for the SameSite cookies to Disabled: chrome://flags/#same-site-by-default-cookies and chrome://flags/#cookies-without-same-site-must-be-secure. Then log out and back in to your Schoology account, and proceed with the steps above to configure your Schoology account.