For administrators and teachers with a Remind plan.
After your administrator has enabled Remind's Schoology integration for your organization, you will need to configure your account in order to access Remind from Schoology.
To set up your Schoology account:
- Log in to your Schoology account.
- Click on the course that you would like to add Remind to, and make sure you are in the Materials section.
- Click Add Materials.
- Select Add File/Link/External Tool from the menu options.
- Select External Tool.
- Select Remind from the Tool Provider drop-down menu.
- Note! If you do not see Remind as an option, that means that your administrator has not yet enabled Schoology for your organization. We recommend asking your administrator to check their settings.
- In the Title field, enter Remind.
- In the URL field, enter https://www.remind.com/LTI.
- Click Submit.
- You should now see Remind in your course materials.
- Finally, connect your Remind account. You will remain logged in as long as you're logged in to Remind online.
You are all set up! Now you can use Remind to message your classes and share content without leaving Schoology!