For district administrators with a Remind plan.
Schools tab (for districts only)
The schools tab is where you can see a more detailed overview of the teachers, students and parents actively using Remind at each school location. You can easily see how many classes in the school are using Remind and how many announcements each school has sent out.
Feature Deep Dive
- Schools: View the names of each school in your district and use the arrow at the top to sort from A to Z and vice versa. Click on the name of the school to lead into the school specific dashboard.
- Teachers: View the amount of teachers using Remind at the school.
- Students and Parents: View the amount of parents and students enrolled in Remind at each school.
- Classes: View how many classes were created in Remind at each school.
- Announcements: View how many total announcements have been sent out at each school. To learn more about announcements, go to our Messages page.
- Plan: View if the school is enrolled in a paid or unpaid plan with Remind. To learn more about the different types of plans and features at Remind, visit our Remind plan page.
Tips: Use the schools dashboard to highlight your most active schools, student attendance, and student achievement results to draw correlations between communication and student success.
Classes tab (for schools only)
The classes tab on each school page is a great way to see how many classes in your school are using Remind and who “owns” or is the admin/teacher of each class.
Feature Deep Dive
- Join Class: Select join class to become a participant. Once you are in the class the teacher is able to make you an owner.
- Remove Class from School: If the class is no longer in use or contains members who should not be in your school, this will disconnect the class from the school and remove any users not in your connected SIS or not in any other class connected to the school.
- Search Classes: Type in the name of a class you want to find.
- Name: View the name of the class created and click the arrow to switch from A to Z and vice versa.
- Owner: View the name of the owner for each class.
- Announcements: View the number of announcements this class has sent out.
- Participants: View the amount of participants enrolled in receiving messages from this class and their names.
- Date Created: View the date the class was created and click the arrow to sort from most recently created to lastly created and vice versa.
Tips: Use the classes tab to see if your class enrollment is up to date, what classes are sending out announcements, and create goals for class owners to send out announcements on a cadence.