How can I make the most our of Remind in my class?
- In this article you will find ideas and tips from other teachers on how to use Remind to achieve your classroom goals.
How do I change my notifications?
- You can choose how you would like to be notified every time you receive a message on Remind. Here is how you can edit your notification settings.
How do I remove people from my class?
- You can edit your class list at any point. Here is an article on how to remove people from your class.
What types of messages can I send?
- At Remind you can message your entire class with just one click as well as message a group of people within your class or individual members. Here is more information.
What do parents or students see when I message them?
- On this video tutorial you can see what the experience looks like for those who receive messages from a class on Remind. Where can I access all of the available resources?
Who do I contact for support?
- You can follow this link to contact our support team. If your school is on a Remind plan you will receive priority support.
How to set up my rostered account?
- Some schools or district might offer rostered classes to their teachers. Those classes are repopulated into Remind with parents and/or students after Remind connects with your school database. If your school is providing you with rostered classes on Remind here is how you can claim your classes.
Where can I access all of the available resources?
- You may follow this link to access all of the resources on Remind.