For teachers with a School and District plan.
How can I make the most out of Remind in my class?
- In this article you'll find ideas and tips from other teachers how to use Remind to help achieve your classroom goals.
How do I change my notifications?
- You can choose how you'd like to be notified every time you receive a message on Remind. Here's how you can edit your notification settings.
How do I remove people from my class?
- You can edit your class list at any point. Here's an article on how to remove people from your class.
What types of messages can I send?
- At Remind you can message your entire class with just one click as well as message a group of people within your class or individual members. Here's more information.
What do parents or students see when I message them?
- In this video tutorial you can see what the experience looks like for those who receive messages from a class on Remind.
How do I contact support?
- You can follow this link to contact our Support Team. If your school is on a Remind plan you'll receive priority support by simply using your official school email address.
How do I set up my rostered account?
- Some schools or districts might offer rostered classes for their teachers. These classes are provisioned, rostered, and ready for teachers to start sending messages instantly to their students and/or parents. If your school is providing you with rostered classes on Remind here's how you can claim your classes and begin messaging your families.
Where can I access all of the available resources?
- Simply click this link to access all of the resources on Remind.