For teachers with a Remind plan.
How can I make the most out of Remind in my class?
- In this article you'll find ideas and tips from other teachers how to use Remind to help achieve your classroom goals.
How do I change my notifications?
- You can choose how you'd like to be notified every time you receive a message on Remind. Here's how you can edit your notification settings.
How do I remove people from my class?
- You can edit your class list at any point. Here's an article on how to remove people from your class.
What types of messages can I send?
- At Remind you can message your entire class with just one click as well as message a group of people within your class or individual members. Here's more information.
What do parents or students see when I message them?
- In this video tutorial you can see what the experience looks like for those who receive messages from a class on Remind.
How do I contact support?
- You can follow this link to contact our Support Team. If your school is on a Remind plan you'll receive priority support by simply using your official school email address.
How do I set up my rostered account?
- Some schools or districts might offer rostered classes for their teachers. These classes are provisioned, rostered, and ready for teachers to start sending messages instantly to their students and/or parents. If your school is providing you with rostered classes on Remind here's how you can claim your classes and begin messaging your families.
Is there a limit on the number of participants or classes I can have?
Participants: Your classes can have unlimited participants. Please keep in mind that classes with more than 500 recipients might experience delays in messaging.
Classes: You can have up to 100 rostered and non-rostered classes. Instructions on creating classes here.
Why is texting 81010 asking my students for a student ID number?
- If your administrator decides to roster your district or school, your students can text their student ID number to 81010 to add their phone number to their rostered accounts.
If your students don't know their high school ID number, they don't need to respond with any numbers. These students will still be signed up successfully for classes via 81010 without responding with their student ID number.
Where can I access all of the available resources?
- Simply click this link to access all of the resources on Remind.