Yes! Our Attach feature allows you to send photos and files with your messages.
There is an "Attach" button (online) or Camera Icon in the app. On web, you can also drag and drop to attach.
- The available characters for an announcement will drop to 117 instead of 140 because the file is sent as a link.
- You can only attach one file at a time.
- You can attach any type of file under 10MB (PDF, .doc, .mp4, .gif, .png, .jpeg, etc) from web.
- On the mobile app, you can attach one photo per message.
If you have the app on your phone, you can also record and attach voice clips. These will be sent the same way as other file attachments.
- Compose a message
- Tap the microphone icon
- Press the red record button to start and stop recording.
- Each voice clip can be up to 20 seconds. If you're happy with your message, click "Attach." To replay your message before sending it, click the blue play button. If you want to redo your voice clip, press the "x" to go back.
- Send your message as usual!