As a student develops with Remind, they may wish to work on a new subject.
If they wish to add an additional subject, they may follow the steps outlined here.
If they wish to only receive tutoring in the new subject:
- Navigate to the Tutor Dashboard
- Navigate to the student's tutoring plan they no longer wish to continue
- Cancel the entire tutoring plan
- Verify the previous tutoring plan has been canceled and there are no upcoming sessions scheduled.
Pro Tip: you can view and restart previous tutoring plans from the tutoring dashboard directly.
- Click "Start new subject"
- Select the new subject and tutoring schedule and confirm
- Verify the new tutoring plan within the Tutor Dashboard
Please note: this will match the student with a new tutor for the new subject.
If you do need to change your subject, but do not wish to match with a new tutor, please contact us here, select the option “update schedule” with the drop-down menu, and in the “Details of your request” box, please include the following information:
- Your student’s name
- Their current subject and grade level
- The subject and grade level they need to be changed to
- The tutor's name with which you wish to schedule