Please note: Rostering via this integration is part of the Remind School and District Plan. You can learn more about these plans here.
The Clever - Remind integration
The Clever - Remind integration allows Schools and Districts to provision student, teacher, and guardian accounts, as well as roster classes in Remind. This removes the need for teachers to individually sign up for accounts, create classes, and invite participants on their own.
Depending on your SIS type and the sync method configured in Clever, updates in your SIS will be updated nightly in Remind.
How do I connect Remind and Clever?
1. Connect Remind and Clever:
- If your district already has a Clever account, add Remind here.
- If your district does not have a Clever account, sign up for Clever at no charge.
3. Set Sharing Permissions for Remind to let Clever know what data you’d like to share with the application. Remind recommends Sharing by School.
If not Sharing by School, please make sure you include the following data points:
|students full name||student DOB||guardian's mobile number or email||teachers email|
|student ID||guardian's full name||teachers full name|
|class name||class teacher||class list of students|
- Important: All data that is shared in Clever will be passed to Remind for rostering.
Because safety is important to Remind, we encourage you to ensure you do not pass through contact info to Clever for individuals who should not be able to communicate with certain students.