For administrators with Remind Hub.
Getting ready to lead a training session about Remind? Need training materials to share with your staff and with your parents? We've got you covered.
This article includes information about:
- Remind organization training presentation
- Presentation talking points
- The Learning Center
- Admin & Teacher Onboarding Guides
- Training others in your community - parents and students
- Premium training offerings
Remind organization training presentation
Before the session, we recommend that you:
- Inform your teachers and staff that Remind is coming to their school! You can use these templates or craft your own message.
- Make a copy of the Remind organization training presentation.
- Make a copy of the Remind organization training presentation talking points.
- Ask participants to log in to Remind and follow any prompts before the session.
- Ask participants to bring laptops to the session.
This slide deck is designed to walk attendees through what Remind is, accessing Remind, Remind features, and Remind best practices. By the end they should feel confident sending a message in Remind for different audiences and purposes.
- Customize the slides with your district/school/organization information.
Presentation talking points
This is a slide-by-slide breakdown of talking points for the Remind organization training presentation. This version of the presentation will take about 45 minutes, but feel free to customize your session with additional walk-throughs, demos, or discussions.
*Note: notes are also include in the speaker notes section of each slide in the presentation deck.
The Learning Center
Once administrators, teachers, and staff are connected to your Remind Hub district/school/organization, they can access our Learning Center to complete online courses and access other learning materials. Once you have logged into your Remind account from the computer, click on your name and then "Learning Center" and sign in for a free account to access our content.
The Learning Center contains:
- Online courses:
- Two Admin Onboarding series
- Teacher Onboarding series
- Deep Dive courses into premium features:
- Voice Calls
- Urgent Messaging
- Advanced and Auto Messaging
- Basics Webinars - register for live webinars, or listen to recordings when it's convenient for you.
- Setting up a New School
- Remind as your Communication Tool
- Community Engagement
- Special Topic Webinars - register for live webinars and access recordings of past sessions.
To learn more, and to learn how to access our Learning Center, please check out this article: What is the Learning Center?
Admin & Teacher Onboarding Guides
We have onboarding materials that you can share with your Remind administrators and teachers.
Training others in your community
We've created materials to teach your parents and students how to use their Remind accounts. You can send parents a link to the onboarding guide or lead a live or online training session for parents or students.
- Parent Onboarding Guide
- Onboarding presentations require that you make a copy, and then you can customize them and share:
Premium training offerings
The Customer Education Team at Remind is proud to offer premium training options that support your entire staff through interactive learning experiences. We offer these personalized training sessions as online live webinars. To learn more, please review our Webinar Training options. If you would like more information, or to discuss pricing, please contact your Customer Service Manager or email@example.com.