For administrators with a School Plan or District Plan.
Here's what you need to get started as a school or district administrator in Remind.
Make sure your account's ready to go
- Set up your Remind account
If you're new to Remind, your admin account will be created using your official school email address.
Step 1 Step 2 Step 3
- Check your inbox for an email from Remind and click the button Confirm your email address.*
- Select Forgot ? from the password field in the new window that appears.**
- Input your official school email address and head back to your inbox.
- Click the link in the email to set up your new password.
- Once you’ve created your password, simply input your official school email address and password to log into your Remind admin account for the first time!
*If you’re having trouble finding the email, simply head to Remind.com and continue from Step 2 above.
**If you Log in with Google, please be sure to use your official school email address account.
If you already have an account with Remind with your official school email address, then simply log in as usual at Remind.com and you’ll be able to access your admin dashboard no problem.
Get familiar with your admin dashboard
- Take a tour of your dashboard.
As an admin, you have access to community engagement statistics and advanced controls to help manage your community—all from one place.
- Read about what you can see and do with your admin dashboard here.
- Take a video walkthrough of your admin dashboard.
- Check out more awesome Administrator features and tools now available with your Remind Plan.
Send your first message
- Learn about the different types of messages you can send on Remind.
- Watch this video to learn how to send schoolwide messages on Remind.
- Learn how to reach your entire district with just one message.