For all Remind users. Skin tone setting is only available in the Remind app at this moment.
You can react to announcements or individual and group messages with an emoji. Leaving a reaction is a great way to let the sender know you received their message, answer their question, and/or provide them feedback.
When you open your Remind app, we recommend reviewing your account settings and choosing one of the six emoji skin tone modifiers that most matches you.
This article contains the following sections:
- How to choose a skin tone reaction - Coming soon
- How to react to an announcement or message
- How to view reactions
How to choose a skin tone reaction
iOS or Android app only
- Open the Remind app.
- Tap the gear icon in the top right.
- Select Your account.
- Scroll down to the Reaction skin tone section.
- Tap the emoji skin tone you want to use for your reactions.
How to react to an announcement or message
- Log in to your Remind account online or via the app.
- Click the reaction icon below an announcement, group conversation, or individual message.
You can only react to recent announcements or messages.
Also, you can react to a message with more than one type of emoji, but you can only use each unique reaction once. Tapping or clicking the same reaction a second time will undo the action.
If you receive messages by text and have internet access on your phone, click the link that appears at the bottom of the message to leave an emoji reaction. The link will appear for all messages that contain attachments as well as for all messages shorter than 95 characters.
How to view reactions
Web - Hover your cursor over a reaction to see who responded.
iOS or Android app
Option 1: Long press an emoji to see a list of who reacted.
Option 2: Long press the announcement or message > tap View all reactions.